Taking place on the 8-9th March 2017 in partnership with the Innovation Forum and NIHR, and developed by a cohort of thought leaders at J&J and Lilly this year’s congress marks the 10th anniversary of the world series.
The Clinical Innovation and Partnering Congress will be showcasing disruptive tech, game-changing innovation, novel partnering strategies to deliver clinical trials of the future with patient centricity at its heart.
Topics that will be covered include:
- M-Health and wearables
- Patient-centric clinical trials
- Opportunities for clinical innovation.
- Relationship management
- Outsourcing strategies
- How to future proof your clinical operations.
- Trials and tribulations
- Eric Low, Chief Executive Officer, Myeloma U.K.
- Bert Hartog, Director Clinical R and D, R&D Operations - Innovation Leader, Johnson and Johnson
- Yuri Martina, Vice President Clinical Operations, Shionogi Ltd
- Stephen Nabarro, Head of Clinical Operations and Data Management Drug Development Office Strategy and Research Funding, Cancer Research UK
- Jane Rhodes, Senior Director, New Initiatives, Innovation Hub, Biogen
- Marc Sluijs, Digital health investment advisory, Merck
Date: 8-9 March 2017
Time: 08.00 - 17.00
Venue: Hilton Tower Bridge, London, UK
Read more: www.healthnetworkcommunications.com/conference/innovation-and-partnering/