Innovation Forum event investor accreditation includes:
- One complimentary investor ticket to the entire event.
- Assistance from Innovation Forum’s dedicated in-house team, which facilitates pre-arranged meetings with founders.
Investor accreditation is reserved for investors actively investing in start-ups and venture funds.
This can be verified by providing Innovation Forum with proof of recent investments and company affiliation.
These investors can include fund managers, for example:
- General partners
- Limited partners
- Managing partners
- Managing directors
Investor accreditation will not be provided to:
- Service providers, accountants, legal advisors, marketing or public relations firms
- Consultants: advisers that connect start-ups and investors
- Company founders
- Government and trade agencies
- Property and real estate investors
- Non-investing employees of investment funds, accelerators, and incubators without funds under management (e.g. heads of community, entrepreneurs in residence, project managers)
Angel investors and junior members of investment funds may also apply for investor accreditation. These roles will however be subject to a stricter assessment process and will be required to provide information including but not limited to the following:
- Proof of recent investments provided by an independent source
- Proof of funds under management and dedication to venture investment
- Details of investment focus: industry, geography, and stage of development
- Proof of track record of investments: successful exits of previous investments
- Proof of affiliation to a firm/fund
Legitimate investor applicants include partners of venture funds, corporate venture funds, angel investors, limited partners, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and private equity actively investing in ventures.
Gaining investor accreditation is subject to assessment and approval by Innovation Forum’s investor team, which reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation via the online application process.
Innovation Forum also retains the right to cancel any investor accreditation at their discretion and at any time. This includes revoking invitations previously made by Innovation Forum.
Grounds for cancellation cover anyone with investor accreditation who no longer meets the above requirements