WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: EXPERIENCE:
– Experience in molecular and cell biology protocols, such as DNA extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, qPCR.
– Experience in handling cultured or primary cell samples.
– Demonstrable interest and enthusiasm in gene regulation and genomics.
– A meticulous approach to lab work.
– Demonstrated ability to maintain clear and comprehensive hard-copy and electronic records of work undertaken.
– Ability to work as a team member or independently, taking advice when appropriate but also using initiative and taking ownership of work when required.
– A high level of organisational skills to plan own work, basic experiments and to troubleshoot problems.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with others at all levels.
– Strong IT skills (including proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
To apply please send us your CV at [email protected]. At Nucleome Therapeutics equality, diversity and inclusion is really important to us. We welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.About "NUCLEOME THERAPEUTICS"
NUCLEOME THERAPEUTICS is an exciting new venture that just spun out from a decade of research at Oxford University with the aim to unlock the non-coding part of the genome to help deliver life changing treatments. We are building a passionate, creative and dedicated multi-disciplinary team of scientists with expertise in gene regulation, genomics, machine learning, data analysis and software development, whose mission is to decode and mine the regulatory “dark matter” of the human genome to transform drug target discovery and help deliver the next generation of genetically guided therapeutics.