The Innovation Forum Leaders Conference will take place at The Examination Schools, 75 – 81 The High Street, Oxford, OX1 4BG which is centrally located in Oxford with good access to public transport and parking spaces.
We are partnering with several hotels and guest houses in Oxford to provide accommodation during the conference with rooms allotted on a first come, first served basis. All rates are in GBP priced per night including VAT. Hotels are listed in order of distance from the venue. Please contact the hotel directly and when booking please specify the reference ‘Innovation Forum Conference Oxford’ to reserve one of the allotted rooms.
- Royal Oxford Hotel, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HR. A 3* hotel located in the city centre, close to the train station. Single, twin and double rooms available all at £115 pn. Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 248432.
- Malmaison Oxford, Oxford Castle, 3 New Road, Oxford, OX1 1AY. Located in the city centre – uniquely designed rooms. Single occupancy £183 pn. Email [email protected] or call 0300 016 0380.
- Macdonald Randolph Hotel, Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2LN. The leading 5* hotel in Oxford city centre offering luxurious accommodation. Single occupancy £162 pn. Double occupancy £179 pn. Includes breakfast. Email [email protected] or call 0344 879 9132.
- St. Margaret’s Hotel, St. Margaret’s Road, Oxford, OX2 6LD. 1.3 miles from the venue, good access to public transport (Bus no.2A, 2B, 6, S3, 500 Park and Ride). Price varies between £115 and £175 pn. Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 433864.
- The Galaxie, 180 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7BT. A 4* bed and breakfast located 1.8 miles from the venue, with good access to public transport (Bus no. 2, 6, 500 Park and Ride, S3). Large double/twin room double occupancy £125 pn (single occupancy £95). Standard double/twin room double occupancy £117 pn. Deluxe single room £88. Includes breakfast. Email [email protected]uk or call +44 (0)1865 515688.
- Hawkwell House Hotel, Church Way, Oxford, Iffley Village, Oxford, OX4 4DZ. Situated in the quaint village of Iffley, approximately 1.7 miles from the venue with good access to public transport (Bus no.s 3, 5). Double/twin room with single occupancy is £125 (discount of GBP 25 on total bill if booked for 3 nights). Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 749988.
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium, Grenoble Road, Oxford, OX4 4XP. A modern hotel next to Kassam Stadium with free parking, free WiFi, inclusive breakfast and easy access to Oxford city centre. (Bus no.s 1, 5, 12) Located 3.5 miles from the venue. Double rooms are £90 pn. Includes breakfast. Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 780888.
- Jurys Inn Oxford, Godstow Road, Oxford, OX2 8AL. A four-star Oxford hotel which is just a short drive from the city centre with its beautiful architecture and countless attractions. Rooms are £115 per night including breakfast – based on a three night stay. To book a room log into the Jurys Inn Oxford website and fill in your date and room requirements. Enter JIINNO031217 into the Promo Code area. This should give you access to your allocated rooms. The cancellation period per room is 14 days prior to arrival.