Interested in organising global activities and events? Want to support the delivery of strategic objectives to bolster our entrepreneurial community? As an operations manager you will be able to coordinate with our central executive team and local branches to coordinate wide ranging initiatives and events to engage entrepreneurial scientists. This will involve liaising with multiple parts of the organisation from marketing and business development to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Setting global and local operational objectives based on global strategic objectives (in close coordination with the CEO)
- Working with local branches on events/webinars and coordinating similar themes
- Setting operational plans (lists of operational tasks) to meet operational objectives
- Setting up and updating (as necessary) Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) for all company activities
- Working closely with Heads of Branches on implementation of all operational plans and SOPs on Branch level
- Working with Heads of Branches to deliver annual event plans (planning of all major events to be done by all branches by the end of October for the following year)
- Supporting the CEO in building and maintaining key relationships with key external stakeholders (global corporations)
The Ideal Candidate
About "Global Innovation Forum"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in developing people and identifying their skills sets
- Interest in psychology and building a healthy environment
- Passion for encouraging diversity and inclusion
- Great organisational, analytical skill
The Innovation Forum is an accelerator for healthcare ventures. It is supported by a global grassroots network of over 10,000 innovators who seek to improve human health and wellbeing by translating cutting-edge science into innovative products and services. We focus on the future and the evolution of today’s technologies, which range from the nascent stage to the cusp of commercial application.