We are looking for a highly personable and driven individual who enjoys collaborating and developing a diverse set of people. In addition to recruiting and retaining great talent within the network, the role will focus on the development and training of a range of entrepreneurial scientists from across the network.
- Work closely with CEO and COO to develop overall strategy and tactics (procedures and processes) related to recruitment, performance reviews and exit procedures for team members across the organisation
- Working across functions to identify gaps in talent and skills to increase recruitment and training
- Creating and maintaining recruitment templates and promotional materials which can be used for recruitment (posters, brochures, leaflets, online calls etc.)
- Working with Heads of Branches to keep all records related to current team members up to date
- Working closely with Branch Heads to identify recruitment needs and tactics locally
- Running of training and on-boarding process (3-4 months after each new team member joins)
- Identifying which department a new recruit should be assigned to
- Providing information on training opportunities (online and offline courses) for team members
- Maintenance of alumni communications/relationships via LinkedIn group
- Ensure ethical hiring practices and highest standards for diversity and inclusion are met throughout our network
- Ensure all voices are heard within the network and that
The Ideal Candidate
About "Global Innovation Forum"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in developing people and identifying their skills sets
- Interest in psychology and building a healthy environment
- Passion for encouraging diversity and inclusion
- Great organisational and analytical skills
The Innovation Forum is an accelerator for healthcare ventures. It is supported by a global grassroots network of over 10,000 innovators who seek to improve human health and wellbeing by translating cutting-edge science into innovative products and services. We focus on the future and the evolution of today’s technologies, which range from the nascent stage to the cusp of commercial application.